running horses and a masked border...

A couple of my online friends and I challenge each other weekly to make a RAK (random act of kindness) card and send it out to a specific person. This last week was Judy's turn to pick and she choose a woman from AZ who had fallen from her horse and was bleeding in the brain. She challenged us to use a stamped border. I could not seem to get a stamped border lined up to my satisfaction so I masked out the center of the card and stamped and sponged my border. To give the appearance the the horse is running I stamped the horse then moved the stamp about an eighth of an inch over (without reinking) and stamped again, moved the stamp and stamped again and again. I like how combining these techniques gave this card a lot of depth without adding extra layers of card stock.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really beautiful card. . . great job! I'm sure the lady who receives it will love it!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...