even more swaps...



Tonight I am going to Wendy's (Wendybell) house to get together with a bunch of SplitCoastStamper's challenge chasers. I created these swaps to share with everyone there. I borrowed this set from a customer of mine (thanks Celia!) and I thought it would look fabulous with the wet water color technique. Since this is a two step set, after I stamped each layer I spritzed the card stock with water. After I had stamped both layers, I allowed the card stock to completely dry then lightly stamped it with the canvas background stamp, inked with close to cocoa, stamped off a couple of times first. The rose red background is stamped with canvas as well and the chocolate chip strip is stamped with sanded background. I also used the color spritzer tool and a chocolate chip marker to add another layer of distressing.

What I used:
Pretty Peony and Elegant Greetings stamp sets
Canvas and Sanded background stamps
Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Confetti White card stock
Rose Red, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip classic ink pads
color spritzer tool and Chocolate Chip stampin' write marker
sponge
water mister bottle
chocolate chip taffeta ribbon
designer label punch, 1 1/2" circle punch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...