origami box

You have probably noticed that I am not really very clever with 3D items. My brain just doesn't seem to work very well in that direction but on occasion I do give one a try. The Technique Lovers Challenge on SplitCoastStampers today is to make this cute little origami box so I figured I would play along and this is what I came up with.

If you follow the link above you can see the directions on how I made the box. The only thing I changed is that I put a jumbo eyelet in the lid and bottom so that I could thread my extra wide ribbon through it to hold my box shut. The flowers on the top of the box are cut out then embellished with half back pearls for the pretties kit and dazzling diamond glitter mixed with crystal effects.

What I used:
Petal Pizzazz stamp set
Raspberry Tart designer paper
Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Kiwi Kiss card stock
Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Kiwi Kiss classic stamp pads
light weight chipboard (from a cereal box)
1 1/4" wide pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon
jumbo eyelets
half back pearls (Pretties kit)
dazzling diamonds and crystal effects

Comments

simplyfairies said…
How gorgeous is this I must give it a go myself... vwery pretty indeedy...
Stacy Morgan said…
Debi this is beautiful! You did a wonderful job, love it.
Sherry said…
This is lovely! I think you did a FAB-ulous job with it and will be mosey-ing on over to SCS to get the deets! Ü

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop