guilty of neglect...

I am once again guilty of neglect. I am in the middle of several projects as well as it being Stampin' Up!s biggest special of the year Sale-a-bration. If you have been following me for a while you probably remember when I bored you to tears with my goals for the year. One of those goals is to send out stuff this year for publication, so that is what I have been working my butt off on. I sent several things off to SU in January and am about half way through the biggest competition that SU has for demos, the Artisan Award. I also have a couple of projects in the works to send out to actual magazines. So wish me luck and bear with me. I will be back to posting next week and should have several things to show you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop