last months big shot class...

I don't have anything new to share but want to show you the cards I used in March for my Big Shot class. I didn't realize that I hadn't shared them yet. Each card using a different type of Big Shot plate or die. The first card, which uses the Branched Out stamp set, has a subtle diamond background created using the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 texturz plates.
This second card uses the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die, on vellum. The textured impressions die is very similar to the Cuttlebug embossing folders that you may already be familiar with but the folder is much bigger so you can do an entire card front. I am hoping we see a lot more of these in the new catalog in July.
This last card uses both the Top Note and the Beautiful Butterflies dies both of which are Stampin' Up! exclusive made for us by Sizzix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...