yet another Elzybell design team challenge...

Good morning all. I was rather rudely awakened this morning by a giant clap of thunder, so much for sleeping in. So I toddled down stairs to the computer to get my blog post done a little earlier then usual. Now that the storm is past it is really quiet in here. Anyway, down to business. The card I have to show you today is one I made for todays fortnightly Elzybell challenge. For all the details, pop over to Elizabeth's blog. Todays challenge is a sketch challenge
and I love sketch challenges even more then I love color challenges. With a sketch challenge all the work is done for you. You just pick an image that will fit the sketch or you do like I did and make the image fit the sketch. I did this by adding the words "for you" and "friend" to the truly tiny daisy image, to make it work in a longer box. I also tweeked the sketch a bit by making my card square. This card is 4x4.
So why don't you play along and make sure you comment on Elizabeth's blog and link you card and you just might win a prize! You never know!


Make sure you check out what Elizabeth and the rest of the design team have done with the challenge today:
What I used:
Elzybell Art Stamps
bashful blue, wild wasabi, whisper white card stock
My Mind's Eye designer paper
basic black stamp pad
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
white ribbon and brads
sewing machine

Comments

Mrs Mayne said…
This is lovely Debi! Hope the thunder has cleared! x
Angel said…
oh, this is so very very cute!!! what's funnier is i had never inked up that image before, that's why i chose it!! hehe! great minds, ya know!
Rachel Hope said…
LOVE the blue and Green...Great card!!!
Connie M. said…
OH this is just so fun, Debi!! Love your adorable image, and great ribbon!!
simplyfairies said…
What a gorgeous card, I LOVE IT..

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop