kraftin' kimmie double challenge

Kraftin' Kimmie's is this weeks sponsor of the Papertake Weekly challenge. It is sketch week again, (the sketch is below) so I thought it would be fun to combine our challenge with Kimmie's weekly challenge which I do every week anyway because I am a big fan. Kimmie's challenge this week is entitled "Touchy Feely" and we are challenged to use lots of texture in our design.

For my card I used one of Kraftin' Kimmie's newest images Small Talk from the Cindy and Mindy collection. I colored the main image with Copic markers (see I really am getting a little better with them) to match some Indian Summer Basic Grey designer paper. I added the matching glaze brads and some riding hood red and chocolate chip card stock. Each of the background layers were dry embossed with a different Cuttlebug embossing (swiss dot, textile, diamond) then sanded and sponged to highlight the texture. I added a fun ruffly ribbon and some touch of glaze to the main image to finish it off.


Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Debi :-) I love this image and the colours and papers you used are fab ! :-)

I am really looking forward to working with you on the DT :-) What fun !! :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...