lots of layers...

If you are looking for the Our Daily Bread Designs May blog hop please scroll down one post.

Good morning all.  Sorry about the late post this morning.  I worked late last night and slept in before running off to church this morning without finishing my blog post.  This weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge is entitled Lots of Layers and I crammed as many on this card as I could manage.
our sponsor this week:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
CCDesigns Mermaid
GP white, SU bermuda bay, bashful blue, almost amethyst
Heidi Grace Beyond the See designer paper
SU border edge punch
stickles
Copic markers
bermuda bay polkadot ribbon

Comments

Grace said…
Awwww Debi this is so cute! Love the colors and how cute you colored her! Wouldn't I love a head of hair like that!!! Love the papers!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...