summer fun...

Good morning all.  I hope your weekend was wonderful.  I spent the long weekend camping with my family, we had a lot of fun!  Which goes right along with todays Papertake Weekly challenge which is entitled "Fun, Fun, Fun".  It is all about summer fun, think beach, swimming, BBQing, gardening, that sort of thing.  Though without the boots and wings, this image reminds me of my youngest daughter who loves nothing better then being surrounded by flowers.

our sponsor this week:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
Steph

What I used:
CCDesigns Swiss Pixie, SU Full of Life
GP white, SU certainly celery
Basic Grey Kioshi designer paper
Copic markers,
diamond dust glitter
Nesties
American Craft white brads
SU wide celery grosgrain

Comments

Anna said…
Lovely card with bright and happy summer colors
Mandy said…
Absolutely gorgeous Debi!

Mandy
x
queenofnanas said…
Sweet as fresh picked strawberry. I want more.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop