try a new technique...

I had a bit of playtime this morning, before work, to reward myself for getting a mountain of laundry folded.  I did a quick cruise through some of my favorite challenges and use a couple on this card. Todays SplitCoastStampers Try a New Technique challenge was to create a trellis, which worked really nicely with this weeks CPS sketch challenge.  I used some lovely new Prima Sweet Fairy designer paper and paired it with Our Daily Bread Designs Daffodil Corner stamp and ODBD's very own  Elegant Ovals Spellbinders dies.
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Daffodil Corner
SU whisper white, daffodil delight card stock
Versafine black, clear embossing powder
markers, embossing folder, SU daffodil ribbon
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals and Grand Caliber

Comments

Francie G. said…
Debi, this is gorgeous!
Vanessa said…
Beautiful!!! Great job on the trellis challenge!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...