ODBDSLC97 Scene It

Good morning!  I hope that all is well with you.  It is once again Saturday and time for another Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.  This week the team challenges you to create a scene using stamps or designer paper.

Please visit the Our Daily Bread Designs blog for all the details of the challenge, info on how you can win a prize and to see all the other entries.
For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:
To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.
We hope you can join the challenge!  We look forward to seeing your creations!!

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Keep My Lamp Burning
SU cajun craze, soft suede, very vanilla
Versafine sepia and black, SU early espresso, soft suede, Ranger distress antique linen
SU brad and ribbon
twine, charm, sponge
Spellbinders and Grand Calibur

Comments

Oh how beautiful Debi!! I just love your choice of colors and your use of the lighthouse. The ribbon and the charm are the perfect touch!! Gorgeous scene! Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris
Cards By Jan said…
This is AWESOME Debi! wow, I love your lighthouse scene, You just made that verse pop so perfectly!! Hugs
Saints Rule! said…
So pretty Debi! I love how you popped the verse out! And that image is perfect with the subtle colors you selected! Elegant and lovely as always! Have a great weekend!
Grace said…
Beautiful beautiful Debi!!! I think you do this image better than anyone I know!!! I always love what you come up with for this light house! Love these colors and the light gleaming from the light house. This is also one of my fave verses! Great take on the scene challenge!
Jan Marie said…
Love this!! It's so warm and encouraging and such a stunning use of the colors. . .love the layers and the symmetry!
Kathy said…
Gorgeous, Debi! What an awesome masculine card! Love all the papers you used and the subtleness of the lighthouse. Love the embellishments you used too! Blessings! Kathy
Sabrina Jackson said…
Debi, girl, all I can say is W O W !!! Seriously you have outdone yourself on this masterpiece!! The colors are stunning and your choise of stamps to create the scene gorgeous! You even added some cool striped ribbon, twine and an anchor charm...you go girl!! I absolutely love this one!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Sabrina Jackson said…
I should learn how to spell....it is supposed to say 'choice'...sorry! :D:D
Chris said…
Hi Debi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop