papertake weekly anything goes...

Good morning all!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  We are swinging back and forth between winter and what feels like spring here.  Wish I could feel confident that spring was actually here but living in central New York for most of my life I know better.  Still can not get over the whole shopping in a sweatshirt one day and shoveling snow the next, thing but that is how life is around here.  

I have a new set today to share with you, Faithful Friend from Our Daily Bread Designs, that makes me think of (and long for) hot summer days with the dragon flies buzzing over the pond across the street from me.  I could not even begin to capture their amazing colors but I gave it my best shot and then added a bit of sparkle.  I made this one for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge.  This week we challenge you to a "anything goes" challenge with the extra added option of shirk plastic.  Now believe it or not shrink plastic is something I actually do not have in my stash, GASP, shocking I know!
our sponsor:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Faithful Friend
SU very vanilla, early espresso
Memory Box designer paper
Versafine black and Memento black
Copic markers, clear embossing powder, twine, recollections brads, stickles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...