I'm back...

Back to stamping, finally! It took me a while to get the house back in order after the holidays but it is finally done and now I have time to play again. I started out simple. This stamp set is in the new Spring/Summer Stampin' Up! catalog and it is called "a little birdie told". Very cute, simple and useful for many occasions.
What I used:
A Little Birdie Told Me, Polka Dot background
Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Basic Black classic ink pad, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi and Barely Banana classic ink for watercoloring
Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon
What I did:
The birdie and sayings are stamped in basic black on whisper white then watercolored. The main image is layered on basic black. The cardbody is blue bayou stamped with the polka dot background in blue bayou then layered with a wild wasabi strip trimmed with a little very vanilla grosgrain ribbon.

Comments

Juliana said…
Fun card!!!
So glad you are getting back *in the saddle.*

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...