elzybell sketch challenge #2

Hop on over to the Elzybell Blog to play along with the design team sketch challenge!I pulled out my scrap box for todays challenge and paper pieced the main image. Each little piece of the main image was stamped on various different designer papers or solid scraps then cut out and layered back together. A great technique to use up little scraps or when you just don't feel like coloring. I sponged the edges of the main image with close to cocoa ink and I added glitter to the star in the window with a Sakura glitter pen.

What I used:
Elzybell's mother and child
Old Olive, Kraft, Whisper White card stock
various scraps
Basic Black, Old Olive classic ink pads
chocolate chip 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon
1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches
sakura glitter pen
ruby red, summer sun, close to cocoa Stampin' Write markers

Comments

Rachel Hope said…
This is soooo sweet! Great paper piecing!
Conibaer said…
Your card is great!!! Love the colors!
Anonymous said…
Debi, You are so awesome!!

I'm glad that I got to see it in person--I am sooo lucky!

Lisa
Stacy Morgan said…
Oh this is just so sweet Debi! Wonderful image and great coloring.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop