just bragging

No time for stampin' because today was the first day of school! (Well I did actually do some stampin' but I'm not sharing it until tomorrow) Yipee! You missed seeing me doing my happy dance in the middle of the driveway. Probably a good thing you missed it because it probably wasn't pretty. My friend MaryPat was a little sniffly as her youngest daughter got on the bus with mine. He daughter is my baby girl Ellie's best friend, they looked so cute this morning as they got on the bus. I wish I could show you how adorable she looked but as I have told you all before until the adoption is final I can't share.

This first picture is of my handsome young man Daniel on the first day of his sophomore year of high school. Can't believe how grown up he looks!Princess Jessika heading off to third grade! First time on the big kid bus and first year in the elementary II. She did okay getting on the bus at 6:55 this morning, bet it won't be so easy next week though.
Cutie pie Manny heading off to first grade! Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?
And since I am already bragging on them thought I would show you what the cutest cheerleader in the entire world looks like. Think she had had enough of the paparazzi mom when I took this.

Comments

Juliana said…
They are adorable--even Daniel (just don't tell him!)!!
I was too tired to do the happy dance today. ugh!
Elaine said…
Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! If I were in school, I'd have a crush on those boys! LOL...
Angel said…
such beautiful kids!!! awww!! and i love your elzy card!!
Anonymous said…
Great pics! God has blessed you with beautiful children (inside & out!).
Velva said…
OMG... When did Daniel grow up? It must have been when I wasn't looking. :)

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop