blessed...

Good morning!  Looking like a lovely morning here, hope it is lovely where you are too.  I have a day off from my "real" job today and the kiddos are out of school for their spring break so we are headed out to watch my middle son play lacrosse.  His team is playing what is probably the best team in the league so it should be an interesting game.  

Being Tuesday, that means it is time for another Papertake Weekly challenge.  This week our challenge is another sketch.  I used Our Daily Bread Designs Dad set to make my card.  I stretched the sketch out a bit to make a A2 card instead of square and I used a little tab of ribbon instead of a text box.  

Hope you can find the time this week to play along with us!
our sketch
our sponsor
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
Steph
What I used:
SU very vanilla, riding hood red
Cosmos Cricket Boyfriend designer paper
Memento black stamp pad
Basic Grey brads
sponge

Comments

Juliana said…
COOL CARD!!
I love the colors and the details!!
Such a great "framing" of the quote!!

Wonderfully done!
Sabrina Jackson said…
WOW, Debi, I love this card you are the Queen of awesome CAS cards with still that special touch (brads ;D;D;D) and some fabulous ribbon!! Perfect "man" card my friend!! Have a great day witht he kiddos :D.Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Love this card. great colours.
Fab card as always
Caroline x
Lori said…
Very nice! Great dp mix!
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Debi, love how you've stretched the sketch. Such a fresh clean card.

Mandy
x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop