Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy easter...

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely easter morning.  I know I am!  Worship this morning was wonderful and now the family is off to my mother-in-laws for a family get together.  I made this card for this weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge.  This week is sort of a free for all and your are welcome to do what ever you desire on your card.  So no excuses, join us and play along!

Our sponsor this week is:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.




3 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

how cute! Love the papers too.

Davi said...

HI Debi, thanks for stopping by. I love your card. That is such a sweet image and great coloring. Great dp that you paired with it!!

Rach said...

A really sweet card Debi,
what a cute image.x