happy easter...

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely easter morning.  I know I am!  Worship this morning was wonderful and now the family is off to my mother-in-laws for a family get together.  I made this card for this weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge.  This week is sort of a free for all and your are welcome to do what ever you desire on your card.  So no excuses, join us and play along!

Our sponsor this week is:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.




Comments

CarlaKH said…
how cute! Love the papers too.
Davi said…
HI Debi, thanks for stopping by. I love your card. That is such a sweet image and great coloring. Great dp that you paired with it!!
Rach said…
A really sweet card Debi,
what a cute image.x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop