fall...

I was able to enjoy a day off yesterday.  I spent it stamping, napping, reading, napping and baking.  My allergies are kicking my butt, which is the reason for all the napping but between naps I did manage to finish this card.  I did this card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge, which was to use fall colors and/or leaves and used the Mojo Monday sketch.  I used Our Daily Bread Designs Brocade background and Happy Fall.
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Happy Fall, Brocade Background
SU chocolate chip, crumb cake, whisper white card stock
the Paper Studio Mirabelle paper
Memento black
apron edge punch
Copic markers
brown jumbo brads, chocolate grosgrain ribbon

Comments

What a pretty take on the sketch!! Love the colors and the sunflower!! Thanks for joining the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week!
wow I love these regal colors! and the sunflower is a great touch =)
Come check out my blog I have some candy going on until friday =)
http://justbecausecardsandmore.blogspot.com/
This is so beautiful! I love the colors you used for this. The yellow base with the sunflower image is just enough to draw your eye to it and then you notice that border. Very pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop