inspiration...

Once again I am late with my Papertake Weekly challenge.  Managed to finish my project Tuesday evening, posted it then apparently blogger ate it because it disappeared into thin air.  So I am reposting, sorry if you saw it earlier.  This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is an inspiration challenge.  So check it out and play along!
our inspiration:
our sponsor:


Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
Steph
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Peace and Brocade Borders (with matching die)
SU almost amethyst, basic black, whisper white card stock
Basic Grey Kioshi designer paper
Versafine black
clear ep
Copic markers
Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop