all things girlie...

Hello all!  Sorry for the very late post this week.  My poor laptop died over the weekend and it took me until today to get a new (to me anyway) one up and running.  I am blessed that the only thing I lost was all of my un-watermarked pictures of my cards and other projects.  Everything else was saved so I can not complain.  A big thanks to my oldest son Matt who took my old laptop and his old laptop and some spare parts and made me a "new" computer, then did all the work of transfer and rescuing my data.  He is my hero!

Anyway back to stamping business; my card for today is for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge; All Things Girlie.  I used a verse from Our Daily Bread Designs Flowering Faith, my current fav set and some very yummy ribbon from Stampin' Up, layered on top of some Prima Fairy Belle designer paper.  If that doesn't scream girlie, I don't know what would...

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Flowering Faith
SU going gray, pirouette pink
Prima Fairy Belle
Versafine black, SU going gray
Spellbinders and Grand Calibur 
clear embossing powder, sponge, flower, SU ribbon

Comments

Grace said…
Soooo pretty Debi!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop