make your own...

Good morning all!  Sorry that my post is a bit late.  Todays Papertake Weekly challenge is entitled "Make Your Own".  I choose to make my own flowers using a Cuttlebug quilling kit that I bought ages ago and never tried out.  I have to say that making the flowers was quite a bit easier then I thought it would be and am pleasantly surprised at the out come.  Why don't you join us and play along?
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Flowering Faith
SU rose red, whisper white, chocolate chip
Prima Fairy Belle
Versafine black, Ranger antique linen
sponge, clear embossing powder, SU ribbon
Grand Calibur and Spellbinders
Cuttlebug flower quilling kit

Comments

Debi this is so beautiful!!! Love those flowers! I bought one a few years too and wasn't happy with my results. Will have to try it again sometime!
Cards By Jan said…
Wow the quilling kit works wonderfully, what beautiful blooms!!
Love your card and all your elements
Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop