Cami's TriFold card

Today's card is a TriFold card. Cami over on splitcoast originally came up with this design. My card uses the Two Cute stamp set and Cutie Pie designer paper. Instead of explaining how I did it (because my kids are being impossible today, errrr!) I am going to refer you to the tutorial done by Beate Johns linked here. I messed mine up so many time (see previous kid comment) that mine is done slightly differently, read this as "refuses to waste another piece of designer paper, since the first one is now in several small nearly unusable pieces". Okay enough whining.

Comments

So so so so so cute Debi!! Love this dp and the colors!! Great layout too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...