Wednesday, October 17, 2007

just a little bit more boho...

Can you stand one more boho western card? I hope so since that is what I am in the mood for this morning. I actually did a card yesterday that used the same stuff and I forgot to clean up last night so this is what was sitting in front of me. I love the stuff so you are stuck with it.

Nothing fancy on this one. The only tricky thing is how I stamped the horse. I inked the stamp with chocolate chip classic ink. Stamped the horse, lifted up the stamp, moved it over about an 1/8 of an inch and stamped again, then repeated the process 4 more times. I also sponged the edges of everything with chocolate chip ink.

What I used:
Wanted, Much Appreciated stamp sets and Sanded background stamp
Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Very Vanilla card stock
Outlaw designer paper
wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon
hodgepodge hardware
sponge

4 comments:

Julia Stainton said...

Absolutely beautitful!

chelemom said...

What an awesome card! IT is beautiful!

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous card! Love the dp, the shadowed main image, and the hardware & ribbon!

Corie said...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!