new decor elements...


This is the wall in my office. I spend a lot of time staring at this wall when I have a creative block. So I thought it would be the perfect place to showcase Stampin' Up!s newest product line. So what do you think of the new decor elements? Over to the left you will see a picture of a green brochure. If you click on it you can download a copy of the decor elements brochure. What I put on my office wall are "Create" in white and the "Manhattan Flower" in both chocolate chip and kraft. Doesn't it look yummy against my ruby red walls?

Comments

Juliana said…
That looks FABULOUS!!!
I love how it looks against the color of the walls!!

It must be so much fun to look up and see that!!
Judy Rozema said…
What an awesome wall color itself!!! I love the DE you used -- I ordered the CREATE one too - for my office! Awesome job!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could show this photo to my customers so they can see how the pieces can all come together into a wonderful piece of artwork!
Love it!
Ann
Anonymous said…
Wow... your home decoration is so beautiful. I like the flowers on the wall.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop