swaps for splitcoast stampers dinner...


Today is the first day of convention. My upline and I plan on being in line very early to get our convention bags, which contain new stamps and the new catalog. Then we will be going to Riverton to tour Stampin' Up!s headquarters. I plan on bringing this card to swap with my fellow demos today.

What I used:
A Light unto My Path stamp set
Pacific Point, Basic Grey, Whisper White card stock
Basic Grey and Pacific Point classic ink pad
Basic Grey taffeta ribbon

I also wanted to share with you the swap that I made for the Split Coast stampers dinner. Can hardly wait to meet some of my "imaginary" friends as my kids call all of my SCS online friends. There is supposed to be 400 SCSers at tonight's dinner and there will be some serious swapping going on.
What I used:
Fresh Cuts, Elegant Greetings stamp sets, Sanded background stamp
Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla card stock
versamark ink pad
Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel classic ink pads
brocade blue and mellow moss stampin' write markers
designer label punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch
black embossing powder and heat tool
sponges
wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...