Sunday, January 3, 2010

mojo Sunday?

Okay so I do know I am a little late for the Mojo Monday sketch, it being Sunday and all but it was wonderful inspiration for this card that I did for todays Stampin Sister in Christ challenge. Which was to make a new beginnings card, either for a new baby or for a new conversion. I thought that this verse seemed appropriate for either occasion.
What I used:
vanilla and cocoa card stock
wide vanilla grosgrain ribbon
Prisma flowers
brown cord brads
Sizzix scalloped square die

7 comments:

Candace said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :) God bless!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is just GORGEOUS Debi!! LOVE the colors and those beautiful flowers!! Happy New Year!

Kit said...

What a lovely card.

Helen said...

Beautiful card! I love your colors and your embossed paper is awesome!
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges!
Blessings!
~H

Kelley said...

Very nice card! I love those cool flowers!

Pamela said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)

Randi said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.