new beginnings...

This weeks Papertake weekly challenge is entitled "New Beginning" and the challenge is do focus on new, wether a new baby, new marriage or new toys that you got for Christmas. I decided to use this new image for the Stamping Boutique (our sponsor this week) and some of the Wisteria Basic Grey designer paper and matching brads as well as some brown checked ribbon that I purchased with my Christmas money.
What I used:
digi image from Stamping Boutique
eggplant, cocoa and bordering blue card stock
Memento black stamp pad
brown checked ribbon
Copic markers

Comments

Silke Ledlow said…
AWWWW - soooo cute and the image is awesome!!! Hugs ~S~
Larissa said…
Very cute card. That image is really lovely and you used fabulous designpaper.

Hugs,
Larissa
Mandy said…
Absolutely stunning Debi, that image is really lovely.

Mandy
x
Angel said…
sweet card! love how those colors match that BG paper so perfectly!
Grace said…
Just adorable Debi! I love this cute image and love the wisteria dp... one of my all time favs!!!
Connie M. said…
Awww! This is just so adorable, Debi!!
Rleen said…
Gorgeous card, I love the color combo and the design. TFS!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Rleen
Jennifer Scull said…
oh I know Tracey will be thrilled when she sees your take on her cutie stamp! this is precious! I am TRYING to get my card finished in time..... we'll see what happens or if life just gets in the way.... :)

isn't that paper marvy? it is one of my faves of theirs. oh who am I kidding.... anything BG is a fave! giggles!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop