Our Daily Bread Designs first SCS challenge...

I am really excited today to play along with Our Daily Bread Designs first SplitCoastStampers challenge. Our challenge is to use the color brown and punches or dies.

For my card I used Januarys new release set Noah's ark. Using brown is certainly no challenge for me since it is probably my most used color and the scalloped oval was made using a Sizzix scalloped oval die.
This card is much larger then I usually make. I made it to fit a 10 size envelope. I just couldn't get the layout I wanted into a smaller size card. My main image is paper pieced, each part was colored with Copic markers, then cut out and layered together. The designer paper is from a Basic Grey Marrakech 6x6 paper pad. I added a touch of chocolate grosgrain ribbon and some brown jumbo brads.

Now for more details on the challenge; please make sure you go to the Our Daily Bread Designs blog by January 23rd before 8:00 pm to enter your card with Mr. Linky. You do not have to use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps to enter, but if you have them we would love for you to use them. There will be two prizes of $15 gift certificates to the Our Daily Bread Designs Store.

Also don't forget that you can still enter to win the Big Prize that we are giving away to celebrate our new Member status at SplitCoastStampers. All you need to do is visit us in the ODBD Welcome Forum and leave a comment by January 10th to be entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift certificate to the ODBD Store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our team has created for this challenge:

Comments

Kathy Jones said…
Love how you created this as a long card Debi!!! Fabulous colours and design!!!
Debi, this is super cute! I LOVE the papers you chose and LOVE the "long card" style! Awesome job!! God Bless!
This is so CUTE Debi! Love the patterns and the great design of it! Hugs!
Connie M. said…
This is just so adorable, Deb! Great papers, and love how they are displayed on the long/tall card!!
Dawn said…
darling Deb! such cute papers and colors and love the long card! I don't do those enough!
Grace said…
Debi this is so cute! I love the long card style and the papers are perfect!
Debi, this is so sweet!! Love the long and narrow and the dp you used!! Awesome design! Very pretty take on the challenge! Love your coloring!!

hugs,
Chris
Sabrina Jackson said…
WOW, Debi, this is such a fabulous card!!! Those papers are gorgeous and the coloring on your Ark, amazing!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
It really has a sweet country feel with the papers and the rainbow feeling with the colors too. I really don't do well at long cards, but this is so sweet!
This is wonderful, Debi! I love the long card (I always forget about this size). The colors and papers are just super and your coloring is perfect.
Francie G. said…
This is one of my favorite ODB images! Wonderful coloring and design, Deb.
America said…
Oh what a NEAT card, great long-style choice! :)
How cute is this!!!! Debi this is adorable! Great coloring and layout!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop