sweet 'n sassy saturday...

Happy Saturday everyone. My little princess is having her 7th birthday on Tuesday and I made this card for her. I used everything she loves! Lots of Pink and glitter and bling. Because what little princess doesn't love some sparkle! The image is Heart Princess from this weeks Sweet 'n Sassy new release! I colored her with Prismacolor pencils, blended with odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump to match this Basic Grey Lemonade paper. I added a touch of rose ribbon, some sticky bling and lots of stickles.

Comments

Linanna DESIGNS said…
WWhat a gorgeous card Debi, love that image and those lovely papers, green and pink one of my favourite colour combo's! have a great weekend, hugs Linda x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop