playing with my new toys!

This set is soooo much fun. Do you like the bling? Now I am not much into the girly stuff but I do love these rhinestone brads! Take note of the new colors Purely Pomegranate and River Rock as well as the new Brocade designer paper. 17 more days until the new catalog!
What I used:
Baroque Motifs
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, River Rock card stock
Brocade double sided designer paper
Old Olive and Purely Pomegranate classic ink pad
Chocolate grosgrain, Fire circle rhinestone brads, foam dimensionals
On the home front Matt has left for his summer job as a camp counselor. He is only about 45 minutes away but he will only be home for graduation at the end of the month and his graduation party in July. When camp is over he will have less then a week before he has to leave for college. Thankfully he finally tackled his room and did a lot of his packing all ready. His bedding came the other day. Hard to believe he is all grown up!

Comments

WOW Debi!! I thought yesterdays couldn't be beat but you outdid yourself here!! WOW this is stunning!!!!!!!!
What a gorgeous card! Absolutlely love all the designs on your blog. I just finished adding your blog link to the main list over at Splitcoastbloggers. Happy Blogging!

-Julee T.
Juliana said…
BEAUTIFUL Card Debi!!!! I am Old Olive with envy! LOL!

BTW, I spent 5 summers as a Camp Counselor. In fact, that is how I met my dh! Lots of work--not a lot of $ (not a lot of opportunity to spend it though), but an excellent character builder and teacher of human nature.

Let me know if he needs a card!!
Lois said…
This is the most beautiful card I have seen from this set! Stunning.....

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...