stalking the UPS man

I am waiting ever so impatiently for the UPS man to arrive and bring me my new toys. One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we get to pre-order the new catalog stuff before anyone else. I quite literally was up at 2:30am last Friday to place my order. I didn't actually get up specifically to place the order, I need to use the bathroom and since I was up and it was after midnight mountain time, well you get the picture. Fast forward to today. My new colors of card stock, ink pads and rubber stamps are sitting on my UPS man, John's truck. Sometimes he is kind and delivers them early when he is doing the commercial deliveries but evidently not today.

Here is the card I made this morning. I don't have time to give you all the detail because I need to go deliver my oldest Matt to his summer job and he just called me to pick him up at school. He just finished his last final exam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your card is just beautiful - very peaceful looking - great colors!

http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...