the tassel was worth the hassle!

My oldest son graduated from high school yesterday. With highest distinction I might add. We were all soooooo proud of him. He is headed off to Messiah College in the fall. I am still having a hard time figuring out where the years went. I still look at him and see the baby he was superimposed over the man he has become. I know that everything before this moment was leading up to me having to let him go but... it is so hard. Trying not to cry because I know that he is a fine young man, stubborn and hardheaded, but bright with a strong moral base. He will do great! So I guess I have to look at it as one down and four to go!

Comments

I am a mother of five also and my eldest just turned 20 !! I love having my nest full and like you I don't look forward to the day they will leave. You have done a great job and continue to do a great job by giving them the faith based upbringing that you have. Parenting with your eyes and heart open is NEVER easy but ike you said....so worth the hassle.

Have a great day and congratulations on a job well done to you also.
Corinne
www.stampingwithroxy.typepad.com

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...