bellarific friday...

It's FRIDAY and I actually managed to find some time to play along with this weeks Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday challenge.  The challenge this week is paper piecing, a technique I love but frequent forget about.  So little miss Charlotte Ketto's dress and handbag are paper pieced.  The rest of her is colored with colored pencils and a bit of Copic markers.

An extra added bonus for this month is that the design team is looking for a new sistah and I am controlling myself (well mostly anyway) and trying very hard to not jump up and down waving my hand yelling PICK ME, PICK ME!!!

What I used:
Stamping Bella Charlotte Ketto
SU pear pizzazz, early espresso, baja breeze card stock
GP white card stock
Basic Grey designer paper
Memento black, Versamagic wheat
Spellbinders
sponge
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stumps
Copic markers for flesh-tones and shadows
glaze and glitter pens
dark brown ribbon

Comments

Janie Printz said…
Super super cute card. Love the colors & design...
Also love the way you've done your signature. I know it's a watermark but how do you get those swirls & pictures on there too ? Do you use a Photo Shop program to get that effect. It's very nice ...
Hugs, Janie

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...