bellarific sketch...

I am playing along again this week with the Bellarific Friday challenge.  This weeks challenge was a sketch by Paulabella (whom I have stalked since we were both members of the first Elzybell design team) that I found a bit challenging but I managed to make it work.  I colored "cakey Watt" with my Copic markers instead of the usual Prismacolor pencils to match some Basic Grey designer Oliver paper.

What I used:
Stamping Bella cakey Watt
SU whisper white, basic black, cherry cobbler card stock
Basic Grey Oliver designer paper
Memento black
Copic markers
black brads, black grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Wendy said…
Very cute! And yes you did make it work! :)
Patty Sue 2 said…
Debi,
Your card is adoreable, I love how everything looks so perfect. You also have a wonderful blog. I am now a follower!
Judy Rozema said…
I love how cute this is!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...