bless you and keep you...

Hello everyone.  Hope you had a great day.  Mine was super busy as usual but I managed to slip in a bit of playtime between loads of laundry this evening.  I managed to make a couple more cards as well as this one but since I am a meanie (or so my kids tell me) I am going to spread them out and make you wait.  I didn't do this card with any challenge in mind, a rarity I know, but I started with the sunflowers.  I had been playing around with the new dies from the Our Daily Bread Designs store that match this stamp set Happy Fall.  I have to tell you that these dies are super easy to use.  The are in two pieces.  One is a clear guide.  You place it over your colored image and line it up, then mark with a pencil in the little circle thingies.  You then remove the guide and place the die over the image lining it up with the pencils marks.  I then ran it though my Big Shot and it cut out these sunflowers perfectly.  I actually colored 9 flowers, cutting 6 out with the die.  I then trimmed off bits and layer them together to get even more depth to my flowers.

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Happy Fall and matching die
SU whisper white, early espresso, always artichoke card stock
7 Gypsies Gypsy Market designer paper
Versafine black and clear embossing powder
Memento black
Copic markers
brown brads

Comments

Sabrina Jackson said…
OMGosh, Debi, this is so gorgeous!!! I love the way you have added those sun flowers with this amazing scripture.....totally beautiful!!! I hope you'll find some time to create and get to relax for a little this weekend!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Grace said…
Oh very pretty Debi! Love the layout on this!!! Love it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...