in the light...

This is one of the cards I made the other day but haven't had time to post.  A super simple card that just relies on my favorite go to sketch and some absolutely yummy Prima designer paper.  I wanted to let the quote for Our Daily Bread Designs newest set "Light" be the focal point because I am sending this card to a family friend that graduated from high school this spring but I neglected to send her a card. 

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Light
SU pear pizzazz, certainly celery, cherry cobbler, whisper white card stock
Prima Watercolor Rainbow Collection; Whimsy designer paper
Spellbinders
white satin ribbon
antique brads

Comments

Sharanda said…
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! You're right--that paper IS yummy!! Love that embossing also...TFS! :o)
Grace said…
Very pretty Debi! Love the papers and pretty ribbon treatment!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...