mojo Thursday?

I've had a bit of a rough week and that may show a bit in this card.  Please over look any imperfections and concentrate on the fabulous Mojo Monday sketch and the yummy color combo here .  Doesn't it remind you of chocolate covered cherries?  Maybe that is just my stress level talking...

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Don't Worry
SU whisper white, cherry cobbler, chocolate chip
7 Gypsies Gypsy Market designer paper
Various Tim Holtz distress ink pads
sponges
wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon
brown brads

Comments

Sharanda said…
Umm...imperfections? This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love how you did the image...and the color choices are great. I pray that things go better for you the rest of the week. (((hugs)))

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...