one...

Hello everyone.  It is Tuesday again and that means it is time for another Papertake Weekly challenge!  Sorry I missed last weeks, I was having a super crazy week between my hubby making a trip to the hospital and our celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows.  If you are of a mind to pray my hubby sure could use some.  He is seeing a surgeon today about a chronic health issue and I am really hoping the surgeon has some answers for him.  Anyway enough chit chat from me, I know you want all the details on the PTW challenge and my card.  This weeks challenge is entitled "one".  For example I used one stamp, one ribbon, one brad, and one piece of designer paper (it is two sided and I used both sides).  Make sense?  Why don't you join us and play along?
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
Steph

For my card I use the Card Positioning System sketch of the week!

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Light from the Full of Grace Collection
SU whisper white and daffodil delight card stock
? designer paper from my stash
SU night of navy classic ink pad
daffodil delight satin ribbon
white jumbo brad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...