sweet sunday sketch...

I hope you are having a blessed Sunday!  I know I am.  Since I spent a large portion of the last week cleaning and cooking I didn't have to do either today so I spent the afternoon in my office stamping away.  I did this card for this weeks Sweet Sunday sketch.  I used Our Daily Bread Designs Harvest Blessings and the matching dies.  I can't begin to tell you how much I love these dies.  I love to cut things out and pop them up and these dies make even the most intricate image super quick and easy to cut out.  I stamped each of the flowers 6 times.  Once on the white with the greeting below and twice on the gold and brown and one more time on the green.  Each of them are embossed and then all the layers are cut out and reassembled.  

What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Harvest Blessings and matching die
SU whisper white and chocolate chip card stock
Basic Grey Max and Whisker designer paper
Versafine black
clear ep
wavy edge punch
Spellbinders
narrow chocolate chip ribbon
brown jumbo brads

Comments

Deborah Anton said…
Very pretty Debi! I love yellow... always makes for a cheery card!
Juliana said…
Brilliant!
I love how you used the "extra" flowers!! So warm and lovely!
Betty Wright said…
Fabulous colors and design, Debi! Terrific flowers to use with this sketch, too! Lovely card!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...