something old, something new, something borrowed or something blue...

Good morning all.  I have been working feverishly on the invites to the hubby and mine's vow renewal (can you believe that we have been married nearly 25 years!!! and yes I really was a teenage bride) later this month.  Gotta get them in the mail this weekend so I decided to slide it into this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge.  This weeks challenge is "something old, something new, something borrowed or something blue".  I think I hit all for parts of the challenge in this one.  The celery green was chosen for my project because I happened to have 2 packages of it laying around for some strange reason, the embossing folder and navy ribbon are new, the heart charm was given to me by my friend America (so it isn't really borrowed but it was a gift) and the touches of blue are there.  Now you don't have to do all four to join use and play along so why don't you?

our sponsor this week:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
Steph
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Flower Frames 2
Hampton Art Changes Everything
SU certainly celery, very vanilla, bashful blue card stock
bashful blue, early espresso ink pads
Spellbinders
Sizzix embossing folder
navy satin ribbon
double hearts charm (a gift from a friend)

Comments

Sabrina Jackson said…
Debi, this is such a gorgeous card!!! I love those colors and how cool is that to renew your wedding vows!!! I love this idea after 25 years of marriage!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Chrissy D said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Beautiful card Debi!
Lorraine A said…
Beautiful card Debi :-) Congratulations on your wedding anniversary :-)

Luv
Lols x x x
Lin said…
This is gorgeous. That embossing folder is to die for (no pun intended).

Lin xx

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...