birthday whimsy...

Is there anything better then a free stamp set? Not much! Well you have to love the free sale-a-bration stamp sets. I just mounted these two sets yesterday and wanted to share this quick and easy card with you.

In real life the reds match but my camera currently hates me. Tax return check just came so I will be getting a new one soon. Yeah!

What I used:
Birthday Whimsy and Lots of Thoughts stamp sets
Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red card stock
Real Red Prints designer paper (free hostess level 1)
Real Red and Basic Black classic ink pads
dazzling diamonds glitter and crystal effects
1 3/8 circle punch and scallop circle punch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop