Bloomin' Beautiful


You know that I have a major weakness for any stamp set that I can watercolor the image, so of course I had to have this new set out of the Occasions mini catalog. This set is called Bloomin' Beautiful and I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of it over the next couple of months.

What I used:
Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set
Whisper White, Basic Gray and Soft Sky card stock
Soft Sky Prints designer paper
Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Basic Black classic ink pads
Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Always Artichoke, Going Gray, Basic Gray ink for watercoloring
Aquapainter
Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, silver brads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop