elzybell challenge #4

It's challenge time again for the Elzybelles. Our challenge; Inchies! I haven't done much with inchies, those tiny little works of art, as a matter of fact I believe this is my first venture. While I was racking my brain for ideas on how to use them, I came across a card where my cyber buddy Julesiana had used the inchie to spotlight part of an image. It seemed like a good idea so I ran with it. Thanks Jules.Also don't forget that there is still time to enter the Elzybell holiday card challenge. You still have until October 21st.

What I used:
Elzybell holly lamp, Bella Toile background, Many Merry Messages stamp set
Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Confetti White card stock
Black Stazon ink pad, Riding Hood Red classic stamp pad
black brads, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain

Comments

Juliana said…
Such a heart warming card!!!!
I love your delicate coloring!
Stacy Morgan said…
Oh I love this! I like the spotlighting on this, awesome job Debi. Love the FB stuff too, glad you are cheering and having fun!
simplyfairies said…
Superb card Debi, a real classical christmas card...
Shelly said…
I love this classic color combination, so cute Debi!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop