I'm back...

Got home from Florida on Wednesday night. Finally getting caught up. Not that the hubby doesn't do a good job, because he does but I still had a ton of grocery shopping and laundry to do. Still feeling refreshed from my vacation and I managed to not gain any weigh either, thanks to daily walks. Working on a ton of creative projects at the moments. Elzybells have another sneak peek weekend coming up, followed by some new releases on Monday. I am elbows deep in my Artisan Award projects as well as some other stuff I am working on to send off for some pub calls. Hope to have time to post some new stuff tomorrow.

AmyB you asked about Sanibel Island and if I had any recommendations. My first visit to the island was before hurricane Charlie and the island has changed considerably since then. The main drag, Periwinkle Place, is no longer tree lined. All the trees came down or were removed after the storm. My friends house used to be located in a jungle and they lost 3/4 of their trees and vegetation. Even though I have visited the island 5 times I have never stayed at any of the hotels because I have always stayed at my friends house. If I were to stay and could afford it, I would stay at Castaway Cottages. I love that end of the island and the beach is fantastic there.

Comments

Welcome home Debi. Can't wait to see your projects. Good luck with the Artisan Award Challenge - I'd love to see you win it!

Hugs and blessings - Jean

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...