challenge time


It's that time again. Time for an Elzybell challenge. Todays challenge was a sketch challenge set by Rachel. I love sketch challenges and this sketch that Rachel came up with is a fun one. Try it out and see what you come up with.


Here is what I came up with. I used prisma color pencils to color the bear and blended with a rolled paper stump and mineral spirits. My camera kind of washed him out a little bit, my fault for taking the picture in the middle of the night.
What I used:
Butterfly Ted Elzybell Art Stamps
whisper white, wild wasabi, bashful blue card stock
My Mind's Eye designer paper
prismacolor pencils
coluzzle circle cutter
small corner rounder
wide stitched bashful blue grosgrain ribbon

Make sure you check out what Elizabeth and the rest of the belles have done with the challenge...

Comments

Angel said…
oh my, this is so adorable, debi!
Rachel Hope said…
SO Cute!!! Love the colors and papers you used!!!
Anonymous said…
Love it Debi! What a perfect baby shower card you have...thanks for making me add to my list! haha
Stacy Morgan said…
Totally sweet Debi. I like the soft coloring and a fun sketch too.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop