June Our Daily Bread Designs blog hop...
Hello everyone! Welcome to the June Our Daily Bread Designs new release Blog Hop! Kelley has designed some amazing sets for you this month! The Design Teams have been having a blast playing with them and we know you are going to want them too! So today, our hop is all about these fabulous sets! There are no secret words to collect, no email to send... just a fun blog hop. If you arrived here from Julie Warner's blog The Write Stuff, you are in the right place! If you just happened on my blog you might want to go to the ODBD blog and start from there!!!
Here is what you have to do to be eligible to win one of the prizes:
- Hop to each blog, leave a comment on each one.
- Return to the ODBD Blog Hop post and leave a comment there telling us that you completed the hop and left everyone comments.
- If for any reason you cannot leave a comment, please give us the name/s of the designers you were unable to leave comments for... and you'll still be qualified for the drawing.
Here's the fun part! There are THREE prizes of $15.00 Gift Certificates to the ODBD Store, but they are hidden on three different designer's blogs, and even the designers don't know themselves who has them yet!!!
- The Blog Hop will run from 8am Eastern June 1 through 8pm Eastern June 2.
- At that time the three designers with the prizes will be notified and they will randomly select their winner from their commenters. (So be sure to leave comments on all their blogs!)
- They will check the ODBD post to be sure the person they draw has left their comment there, stating that they have completed the hop
- Then they will give the name to Grace, and the winners will be announced on Sat. the 5th along with the Shining the Light Challenge! Good luck and have fun!
I chose to use the newly released ODBD Scripture Series 1 and the Fleur de Lis Borders for my card, and then I got carried away and made 3 more. All four cards use the same color palette which was inspired by the scraps that were sitting un-filed on my desk and by Basic Grey's Cappella paper which was sitting there as well. They all have basically the same sketch so they came together extremely quickly and may end up as a gift to a friend, after I put them in a pretty box and add a bow!
Now I am going to send you along your way to Connie McCotter's blog McStampin Dusk til Dawn.
What I used:
ODBD Scripture Series 1, Fleur de Lis Borders
SU white, vanilla, chocolate chip, always artichoke, mellow moss, baja breeze card stock
Basic Grey Cappella designer paper
Versafine black and brown
various Tim Holtz distress inks
clear embossing powder
SU and American Craft brads
various SU ribbons