is thankful for...

I hope you are having a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend all my friends here in the state.  Our Daily Bread Designs is having a little special to celebrate.
I have so much to be thankful for that a list (in no particular order, just how they popped into my head) is called for to celebrate the holiday:
1.  For my husband Jeff.  Though we are complete opposites he is still my best friend and my knight in shining armor, even after more then 25 years together.
2.  For my pack of wild children; birth, adopted and foster.  They are each so different but so wonderful.  I am grateful every day the God chose to put them in my life.
3.  For my family, even though we rarely agree on anything I know that you are always there for me and love me despite the fact that I went in a direction that you never expected.
4.  For my crazy house, that will never, ever be finished but is full of life and children running in and out at all hours of the day and night.
5. For the most fabulous friends in the entire world!  My girls locally that are always there for me, no matter what.  Who put up with the fact that I have to walk 5 miles a day when I am at the beach, who bake without nuts just for me, who listen always and are up for bacon at breakfast anytime.  For what my kids call my "imaginary friends" that live in my computer.  Some of whom I have actually managed to meet in real life.  Love you girls!
6.  For my church family,  I so appreciate you standing in for my family so far away.
7.  For my community.  I live in a small town, less then a mile from the high school I graduated from and there is something so comforting about being where you know exactly what to expect.
8.  For my job.  I LOVE my job.  Despite aching feet, a sore back and box bruises, crazy shoppers and weird hours, I still love my job.
9.  For having discovered a craft that I lets me express my creative side.  And the design teams that I am and have been a part of that encourage me to continue.  Specifically for Our Daily Bread Designs that not allows me to combine my love of the Lord with the creativity that fulfills me.
10.  And most important of all for a loving God who has a plan for me...

Now after all that blah, blah, blah how about a card?
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs Snowflake background and Christmas Verses
SU whisper white, night of navy
Versafine black, Ranger weathered wood distress ink pad
sponge
Spellbinders label and oval
navy organdy ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...