putting on the glitz...

Good morning all!  I am a day late on my post today, got running behind yesterday morning and just never managed to get it posted.  I made this one for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge entitled "Putting on the Glitz!"  Why don't you join us and play along?
What I used:
SU crumb cake, cherry cobbler, basic black card stock
Versafine black, Ranger antique linen and brushed corduroy distress ink
Spellbinders Nestabilities and Grand Caliber
clear embossing powder
Prima pearls
SU black grosgrain ribbon and vintage brads

Comments

Anonymous said…
How beautiful is this! Soooo cute!
LOVE THE IMAGE!!!!
Hugs,
Meghan
Grace said…
This is so pretty Debi! I love the bling!
Sharon Caudle said…
Debi, this is so beautiful! I love all the bling and the quote!
hugs, Sharon
oh Debi just needed that verse tonight I love it, so much going on over in this part of the world.... thanks so much,
Shaz in Oz.x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...