ODBD time with me...

Good morning all.  I am sorry I have been MIA.  I had an accident and ended up with a concussion, making computer time and creative time at first forbidden then just painful and exhausting.  I am slowly creeping my way back to normal now and found a bit of time to create over the last couple of days.

I made this little piece of framed art for my "Time with" post for the Our Daily Bread Designs blog.  If you would like all the details on the project please pop over to THIS post.  

Comments

Kelley said…
Debi, so glad you are feeling a little better!! Your project is so beautiful!!! I love it!!
What a beautiful project Debi!! I just love your coloring and dimension of the bird.

Praying for you!
hugs,
Chris
Jan Marie said…
This is an amazingly beautiful project. . .love the dimension, layers, textures. It will be beautiful when adorning a wall. . .will change the whole character of the room. . .Lovely!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...