ODBDSLC109 sketch


Good morning!  I hope that all is well with you.  It is once again Saturday and time for another Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.  This week the team challenges you to: play along with our sketch challenge.

I used picture number 5 as my inspiration.  Why don't you pick one and play along?

 our sketch:
For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:
To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.
We hope you can join the challenge!  We look forward to seeing your creations!!
What I used:

Comments

Nicki Olsen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gorgeous take on the sketch Debi!! I just love your use of the sentiment, the earthy and neutral colors and your choice of dp. Very rich!! Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris
Kathy said…
Beautiful design on the sketch Debi! I love this quote!!! This would be good as a masculine card too...not easy to do! Have a great weekend! Blessings! Kathy
Becky said…
Beautiful card, love the sentiment by Luther.
Sabrina Jackson said…
Debi, what a fabulous card! I love your colors choices. I see we both have used the same paper pad today :D:D It is absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great weekend! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Cards By Jan said…
Beautiful take on the sketch Debi!! I love this set, and have it ordered...I think its Awesome!!I love looking at God's handy work!!
Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop